Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nailart: Red Tribal Nailart








I did this design a while back when I was on the nailart challenge. The challenge for the day was to create a tribal design.

I'm not particularly fond of how this came out, I think that it's a bit messy because my red polish was a bit runny at that time but oh well!!

As always, start out with a base coat, I used L.A color's base coat.



For the white base, I used two coats of etude house's white polish in WH702.



After that dried, I used a toothpick to draw on the designs with a red nailpolish from L.A colors called Cranberry Red (NP142). It's a bit patchy because I mixed in too much nailpolish solvent into it. :(


After that dries, you can top it off with a top coat.



That's it! If you guys decide to try this out, please don't forget to show it to me!

If you want more nailart pictures, please visit my instagram http://instagram.com/erikaalice.

No comments:

Post a Comment