Monday, August 19, 2013

Nailart: Fuzzy Nails


Today's nailart is commonly called Fuzzy Nails. These are really easy to do, all you need is some flocking powder!


It took me a really long time to find the flocking powder because not a single one of the craft stores here in my place carried them! I was sooo happy when I found them in a nail specialty store in APM. To be honest, they're a bit pricey. They cost 150 pesos for two tiny containers and a nail polish.


The first time I did these they came out a bit patchy (see red nails). They came out patchy because I used a polish that was a "watery" consistency. I find that creamy polishes work better with the flocking powder. Also, avoid using brand new polishes for these as they are almost always a bit more watery.










No comments:

Post a Comment