Saturday, August 17, 2013

Nailart: Begginer's Flower


This nailart design is what I call "begginer's nailart" it's relatively easy to do yet it looks neat and cute. 
It's really hard to mess up so it's perfect for those who want to try their hand at nailart.


Always start with a base coat! I used L.A color's base coat.


I used a light slightly peachy pink for my base. This is from a brand called DIFFI the shade is in A44.




After leaving my base color to dry I dotted on a yellow polish from OMG called banana boat. (You can substitute any other flowery color for this like orange or red) this will be the center of the flower.





I quickly dotted on the petals with a white nailpolish from bobbie called Pure White.




Wait for your design to dry and then you can add a top coat!



That's it! It's that easy and simple to do. If you're a nailart newbie or if you haven't tried nailart, this is one of the easiest fool-proof designs and I hope it inspires you to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment